Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Once in a Life Time Opportunity!!

I have started this blog to keep in touch with all of my friends and family while traveling around the country as an Educational Leadership Consultant for my national sorority. I am not an experienced writer, and I am definitely not an experienced traveller, so this blog and job all together should be an adventure.

I found out in March that I would get to spend the next two years traveling around the country to all the different Delta Zeta chapters as a travelling consultant. I am so honored and excited to have been chosen to do this once in a life time job, with only six other people. Although I really don't know what is in store for me, I can't wait to start a new chapter in my life allowing me to be something I never dreamed I would be, in dependant.

As I finish out my last semester here at Auburn University, I continue to thrive on the fact that I have a unique job that I will be starting in August. Although class and the pressures of graduating college linger in the back of my mind, I look forward to the future and the adventures that await for me as a travel girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment