Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

University of Miami Ohio

I wasn't in Oxford long... only a few short days, but it snowed while I was there!!! It only snowed about 2 to 3 inches, but that is a big deal for an Alabama native like me. Luckily I had just purchased a winter coat to help me brave the cold up in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Virginia during the winter season.

Oxford was the same as my 3 week stay back in the summer. I ate at the same restaurants, ran down the same streets, and still had a great time with the Alpha Chapter! 45 East is still the best restaurant and I can't get enough. In three days we ate there twice! Yum!

After leaving I was excited to return home for my month long break that will include a little rest and relaxation... and AUBURN FOOTBALL SEC CHAMPIONSHIP! Yes, we are the champions! Too bad Arizona won't be in my spring schedule like it is for the Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment