Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Practice Round... New York City!


So, for Spring Break I went to New York City with my Mom, Nana, Cousin, and Great Aunt. We had the absolute best time together. From the Statue of Liberty to Park Avenue we saw all of Manhattan. The only drawback was that it rained the entire time! But that didn't stop us from sight seeing and having fun in the Big Apple.

One good thing about the trip is that I got to practice travelling! I flew from Atlanta to New York all by myself... and of coarse made friends along to the way. On the flight there I sat next to two 13 year old girls who were extremely excited about going to NYC. After talking to them and their mothers for a while, I find out that not only were they huge Auburn Fans, but both of the mothers were Auburn Grads!! Small world, War Eagle!

Upon arriving in New York at LaGuardia Airport, I grab my luggage and start making my way to the taxi line. I almost get out the door when I hear: "LAUREN!!!" I turn to see Jarrod, a friend from class running my way. I was so surprised to see someone I knew... in New York. Maybe when I start my job I'll see people I know all over the country....

No comments:

Post a Comment