Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Barton College

Scariest school yet: Barton College. Wilson, North Carolina is one of the most haunted areas in the country and not to mention in full preparation for Halloween. Here are some spooky events that happened during my visit:



  1. Haunted hay ride through a corn field. This is where I came face to face with some of my worst fears like Jason, Pin Head, and that scary guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

  2. Legit haunted dorms. One of the rooms that I stayed near had a girl live there that would lock her door every night but a news paper would appear on her bedroom floor every morning... remind you the door was still locked. Yikes.

  3. Random opening doors. I would walk into a room, talk with a few people and walk out and all the doors in the hall would be wide open. FACT this happened multiple times. (After the excitement it turns out it was someone tricking us all along, but still scary and made a few people cry.)

Besides the fact that I was pretty much fearful for my life because of ghosts... I had a fantastic time in Wilson. I got to attend multiple Barton College sporting events including volleyball, soccer, and softball. The weather was cool and fall was in full force majority of the time with leaves falling everywhere. I loved getting up in the morning to go for a run and drinking coffee on the balcony when I got back. Paranormal activity or not... Wilson, North Carolina is a fantastic place!

No comments:

Post a Comment