Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bowling Green State University

News Flash!!! Ohio has the most amazing weather! The entire week I visited BGSU it was gorgeous. On a typical day the high was 75 degrees. Needless to say I got in some quality running time every morning.
BGSU is currently celebrating its 100th Anniversary. Founded in 1910 as a land grant college, it currently has around 18,000 students and is predominately a commuter school. It has a beautiful and spacious campus with many walking trails and bike paths perfect for running.


While in Bowling Green I celebrated my 23rd birthday. I had the absolute best time celebrating with these women. Not only did they make me birthday signs, but they took me to eat Mexican as well. I even got to wear a sombrero!
Although it was one of my more challenging visits, I had a wonderful time and can't wait to visit two more schools in this wonderful state!

2 comments: