Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

USC Upstate

USC Upstate, in Spartanburg, SC was a small, quiet campus located in the middle of nowhere. This school had a student body of only about 4,000 people and an even smaller Greek Life.
During my visit to Upstate, I got to work with a group of 19 women to prepare for formal recruitment. They were all very sincere and genuinely excited to meet me, so although I was worried, I had the best time.
The funniest thing happened during my visit to Upstate. One night after recruitment, a group of us went to a Waffle House for a late night snack. The manager ended up knowing some of the girls in the group and took pictures of us eating at the restaurant. After we were done, we all got a 25% discount and a high-five. So, if you are ever in Spartanburg, SC, look for my picture in the local Waffle House!

No comments:

Post a Comment