Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Florida State University


My next stop on my traveling adventure was to Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL! Here, I had a unique experience to say the least!
One of my favorite parts of this trip was when I visited a local Cuban Dinner called GORDO'S! I had the best Cuban Sandwich I have ever eaten, plus got to take a picture of the sign. For those of you who don't know... I call my little sister Jordan "Little Gordo," so this was really special.
I also got to visit the Florida State University Football Stadium. It was HUGE on the outside, covered completely in brick, but surprisingly smaller on the inside. I was very surprised that I was actually able to walk right into the stadium and stand on the field. The girls told me that they have a hard time filling up the stadium on game days, but hopefully with their new coach that will all change. As we were leaving we ended up running into the football team, and got to talk with them about the upcoming season. GO NOLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment