Been on the road since...

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

West Texas A&M University

Canyon, Texas.... what can I say it's beautiful. Since I had never been to Texas I really did not know what to expect while visiting West Texas A&M University. I assumed people there would be a lot like me: saying y'all was just a normal thing, flip flops could be worn all year around, and coke was the soft drink of choice. All of those things were true, but what I was not expecting was how amazingly gorgeous the landscape would be. From the flat farmlands to the wondrous canyons, Texas was amazing and can only be described through pictures. Palo Duro Canyon
It was truly amazing to see the Palo Duro Canyon. I was lucky to have 3 amazing tour guides to take me through the canyon so I could take pictures. It was a part of my traveling adventure that I will never forget!

What was really interesting about Texas was how people there say "Everything is Bigger in Texas!" This is so true. From meal portions to their spiders Texas does things bigger and better than ever. Upon seeing my first Tarantella I wanted to scream, run, and throw up all at the same time. It was crazy and needless to say I had a hard time walking outside in the dark after being so close to "dying!" And yes I did scream and freak out like I was dying when I saw this....


No comments:

Post a Comment